How we are making a difference while learning to make a dollar...
Thank you for supporting this event. A portion of the proceeds of this event will be donated to these organizations that are making an impact in the world and for god's kingdom.
Cru is a community passionate about connecting people to Jesus Christ. Their purpose is helping to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith and sending them to win and build others and helping the body of Christ to do evangelism and discipleship through a variety of creative ways. They are committed to the centrality of the cross, the truth of the Word, the power of the Holy Spirit and the global scope of the Great Commission. Cru offers spiritual guidance, resources and programs tailored for people from all cultures in every walk of life through many diverse outreaches, including:
- 2,300 campus ministries engaging more than 101,000 students and faculty in ministry on U.S. college campuses.
- Cru’s city ministry serving in over 50 cities and partners with over 2,000 churches and organizations in mobilizing Christ followers to share God's love throughout the city.
- More than 4 million people in 109 countries have been trained at a Weekend to Remember marriage getaway or an event sponsored by FamilyLife, a Cru ministry. Nearly 100 million people have heard Dennis and Barbara Rainey on their daily radio program “FamilyLife Today” and “Real FamilyLife,” found biblical help and hope on line at familylife.com, read their books and marriage devotionals or participated in a Homebuilders bible study over more than 40 years.
- The athletic ministry has outreaches in 64 countries, 225 college campuses and 46 professional sports teams in the U.S. along with sports media that touches the lives of an estimated 100 million people annually.
- Ministry to military installations and communities in all 50 states as well as deployed units (ships, flight lines and foxholes)
The JESUS film has been shown in more than 1,500 languages and in every nation in the world. To date, Jesus Film Project is responsible for more than 7.7 billion exposures to the gospel and more than 530 million total estimated decisions for Christ.
CrucibleWeekend.com - Youth Camp for young men.
Young men (12-18) enter into a weekend experience where they can expect to encounter the living God. The crucible is a 4 day event unlike any other where they will experience Jesus in ways they never have before. Their life will be transformed by the crucible as their character and their heart is shaped and made new.
This event is an experience that strengthens their walk with God through:
- Worship that shakes heaven and terrifies hell.
- Biblical teaching that transforms, equips, and empowers them to protect their family and proclaim the Gospel.
- Testing through games, sporting events, and challenges that sharpen the mind, toughen the skin and strengthen the will.
- One-on-one coaching, counselling, and mentorship that will build their faith.
- An environment of fellowship that forges friendships that last a lifetime and causes them to be forever changed by sharing in the Crucible Experience!
WorldVision.org - global ministry to the world
World Vision is an international partnership of Christians whose mission is to follow our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice, and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
We pursue this mission through integrated, holistic commitment to:
- Transformational development that is community-based and sustainable, focused especially on the needs of children.
- Emergency relief that assists people afflicted by conflict or disaster.
- Promotion of justice that seeks to change unjust structures affecting the poor among whom we work.
- Partnerships with churches to contribute to spiritual and social transformation.
- Public awareness that leads to informed understanding, giving, involvement, and prayer.
- Witness to Jesus Christ by life, deed, word, and sign that encourages people to respond to the Gospel.